Monday, September 12, 2011


What Women Want:
A Man's (Tactful) Guide to Finding an ANR On Line

by Anonymous






I suspect I would be speaking for a lot of my fellow milkmaids who post personal ads here.

The majority of us are looking for a committed, monogamous relationship in which breastfeeding is a component. I think most of us try to relay that in our personal ads. What we get back indicates to me that there's a pervasive misunderstanding out there among the men about what an ANR is. Here's what I would love for the men out there to consider before responding to us.

  • Unless we specifically say otherwise, we're not interested in meeting married men.
  • We're not looking for men who want a single nursing session with us just to satisfy a lifelong curiosity.
  • We don't want to be asked to send photos of our breasts. I can't emphasize strongly enough how much we don't want that.
  • We don't want to be asked questions of an overtly sexual nature, like whether or not we have orgasms when we nurse. Most compatible man/woman relationships are eventually going to become sexual, but just like a conventional relationship, it will happen only when a level of trust and comfort is reached.
  • When you ask a woman what she wants from an ANR, she's probably going to use words like "intimacy" and "bonding with my partner." Listen to what she's saying. She's not talking about one-shot deals with strangers. She's looking for one man and one right relationship.
  • Treat us with the same level of respect you would show to a woman you were meeting on eHarmony. You wouldn't ask her to describe her breasts, so don't ask us.
  • We want to be seen as the whole women that we are, not as circus freaks who have a bizarre sexual talent to offer.
  • When you're unsure about how much personal or intimate information you can ask of her, follow the woman's lead. She'll set the tone.

I'm trying not to harsh on the men here; I just think some of them aren't listening to what we're saying. Respect and good manners is really all we're asking for.

Since I began my quest for an ANR, I haven't yet heard from an unmarried man who says, simply, Hi. Tell me a little about yourself. That would be so refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment